Income Tax Relief

It is possible to claim tax relief on the BACCN subscription you as it relates to your job.  The Link below shows the list of approved professional bodies and BACCN are listed under "C"

Click HERE

Tax relief can be claimed either through a self-assessment tax return, or online (if the claim is for expenses under £2500) – all the details of how to do this are on the below link.

Professional Fees and Subscriptions HERE

Did you know you can also get tax relief on the cost of your uniform? Details of this are also on the above link.